Wednesday, June 30, 2010
TEAM BLUE
It's official, we're going to be proud parents of a baby BOY come November. Apparently, my child is very photogenic and wasn't shy about telling us he was a boy, plus we got to see some really neat stuff that usually doesn't show up on some ultrasounds. One being, we got to see all 4 chambers of the heart very clearly, as well as the brain and spinal cord. It was a neat experience, and I did cry one little tear when I saw the profile of him for the first time. Obviously, Tim is thrilled that it's a boy and can't wait to take him fishing and hunting. We also went out that night and made sure to buy our first baby boy item, a cute blue blanket with the word "baby" written on it with a little truck, train, and airplane around the word. I love it! I can't buy a whole lot now, because everything will be out of season, which is why we went with the blanket instead of other things. I'm sure I'll be stocked plenty when it comes to the other essentials when the baby shower rolls around. Speaking of which, I'd like to get stuff that WILL be in season, so we're actually thinking about doing the shower in mid-october around my birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment