Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Fantastic News!
Well, it's been about 2 weeks since I last posted. I'm going to be 32 weeks pregnant tomorrow, the time is just flying by so fast and I'm not ready for it. Also, I have officially put in my two weeks to the daycare job that I had during the summer. Back in July I submitted my resume to this office that does some medical coding and billing, whrich is what I'm going to school for this fall before the baby is born. Well, I didn't hear anything back for a while so I just figured it wasn't for me. However, earlier last week they called me and asked me if I was still interested in working for them. After the first interview, they invited me back for the second interview 2 days later and then I was hired on the spot. I'm so excited about starting the job in two weeks. ONE, it's a lot closer to the apartment and TWO, I'm going to be making a good amount more than what I was making in daycare and that's going to really benefit us now that we're having a baby. On the other hand, I haven't told them I'm pregnant yet. They MAY know, but because I'm not that big in the belly area they may not. But I figured I should try and get the job first, so they can't hold my pregnancy against me when deciding to hire or not. So, I'll have some explaining to do, but I figure they can't hold it against me now. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment