Saturday, March 31, 2012

A New Direction

Well, we've made our big decision and it's official. Tim has accepted a job from Therma Tru and starts in a week or two (I can't remember) We're packing up and moving to Indiana. How crazy! I still don't think it's hit me completely. With this offer though, Tim will be working and going to school. They are actually giving him 50% tuition reimbursement along with the nice salary they've offered. That mean.... I DON"T HAVE TO WORK! What an amazing feeling! I feel like a huge burden has been lifted off my shoulders and I cannot be more thankful for the blessings that are pouring out right now. Even after I had told my work the situation, they were very understanding. Not 2 days later they even offered, if they are able to, to let me work for them still but from our new home in Indiana. I would just be paid according to the amount of work I could complete instead of hourly.  Haven't decided if that's the way I want to go, but I'm extremely grateful that they're willing to do something like that. AND the fact that they don't want to lose me.
But, just wanted to update so you're all in the loop. Probably won't post again until the move happens and we're settled in. There's so much here for us to do before we can go. It's really the first time we've made a big move, meaning lots of furniture. (We've always given stuff away or put up our cheap stuff on craigslist) The nice part, they're helping us move with a stipend that is almost too gracious to accept.

SO EXCITED for our lives to take a step in another direction.

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful blessing! I'm so happy for you! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! How cool is that! Work when you can and you get to take care of your kids (with the new addition coming in October). Staying home will be so fun and challenging in a new way. Congrats to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that such a great opportunity has come along! It will be hard to replace you in Primary! As much as you like your job, I know you've been anxious to be home with Levi so I'm glad you'll get to do that. We will miss your family!

    ReplyDelete