Ok, so I know I said I wouldn't update again. However..
LILA IS SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!!
As in, 7 hours or more!! So I'm a bit more rested and able to get a few more things done because getting up in the morning isn't as exhausting as usual.
One thing I was able to get done was upload some pictures, I know you've been waiting!
Here;s the link to Levi's 2nd birthday pictures:
Levi turns 2!
Nothing big. We decided AGAINST a party of toddlers and chaos since it would have to be inside. So we just did dinner and cupcakes with a new train set for Levi (no picture of that, I forgot)
Also, I uploaded a few more of Lila
More pictures of Lila
Oh and I've finished Christmas shopping! Hoorah! only 22 more days! I'm so excited to see Levi open presents.
No comments:
Post a Comment