Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Something Yummy

So, a while back I hosted a baby shower for a friend of mine here in Fort Wayne.
I also provided all of the food for said shower. I had decided on simple things and I wanted fruit but decided it was going to be too expensive. 
Instead, I went with a recipe that I discovered on Pinterest a few months ago. It was called fruit fluff so I guess that's what I call it too. Anyway, it's pretty delicious so  I decided to share it along with pictures. And its EASY and CHEAP and makes a  LOT!


First, cut up a 1 lb package of strawberries


Mix in 1 large container of vanilla yogurt


Next, mix in 1 regular sized container of whipped topping


Then mix 1 package of cheesecake flavored instant pudding mix

Chill for a few hours before serving. It makes the instant pudding set and makes the mixture fluffier!
(p.s. I made a double batch in my pictures to feed 15 people but still had plenty of leftovers)

No comments:

Post a Comment