Monday, May 24, 2010
So much better!
As of now, I'm officially loving my life. Wait, shouldn't I always love life and learning? Hmmm.....sometimes. Anyway, I'm almost 15 weeks into the pregnancy, which means I'm in my second trimester. I haven't had any morning sickness for almost 2 1/2 weeks (which is wonderful might I add) and I'm getting my energy back. I sleep in a lot still but that's because I toss and turn a good amount at night. But that won't last long, which brings me to other good news. I finally got a FULL time job. Working for Creative World of Learning as a pre-K teacher. I start after memorial day, so this week I'm getting stuff done and out of the way. Stuff meaning grocery shopping from the unlimited amount of food I've been consuming lately. Oh and school.. *sigh* It's a good thing this quarter will be over soon. I will be in school full time and working full time for 2 weeks and its going to break me down. Tim has been doing it since last December, so kudos to him, but I'm not going to be able to handle it as well. (And its only 2 weeks!) OH and speaking of school, while registering for classes for the fall quarter I find out that finals are November 17-23. I'm due on NOVEMBER 18TH!!! Talk about being stressed about this little one's birthday, and its only MAY. Good thing I've already emailed my professors who will be able to work with me on it. Sometimes community college in is my favor. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment