It has been a while since I last posted (6 weeks) and I'm sorry for that. Today I am 12 weeks pregnant! Tim and I went to my first ultrasound yesterday and we got to see our little one for the first time. It was really neat. I thought I would cry, but I just had myself a giggle fit. I had to calm down because the monitor was shaking and I couldn't see what was going on. Baby must've been like, geesh mom calm down its just me. We didn't hear the heartbeat because the machine did not have sound, but we did see it. Tim was in awe almost the entire time, he was just like "wow, look at that. that's our baby" etc. etc. I think it has become more real for him and I think he understands things a little bit more, like the fact that when I don't feel good... I REALLY don't feel good. Or when I'm cranky its more because of the hormones acting up.
Oh in other news, I've put in my two weeks notice for my work...and I did it almost two weeks ago. So my last official day is tomorrow, but they've ask that I come back in on monday and tuesday to show the new hire just what to do and how to recognize the parents of the kid. I was happy to help, seeing as NO ONE helped me and I was lost for about 3 weeks. Unfortunately, I do need to find another job though, especially if we want to keep saving money for when this little one comes into the world in November.
No comments:
Post a Comment