I'm so sorry, I can't believe it's been 2 months since I've last posted. It only makes sense since I've either been super busy or super tired because of Levi. He's making great strides and getting bigger every week. He's finally starting to smile more often and I'm loving every minute of it. He's starting to sleep longer too. He went a full 6 hours last night so I'm really hoping we stay with this schedule. I'm also home by myself lately. Tim isn't really working anymore. He's full time student going to both Clark State Community College and The Ohio State University. He does a little bit of work-study as a calculus tutor for Clark State, so we're not relying on ALL of my income. Speaking of income, my job is getting much easier. It's still a lot to take in and since I've been back from maternity leave, a lot of things have come back to me but I'm still learning. It will be some time before I'm anywhere close to being completely educated. Trying to post some more pictures of Levi soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment