Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Not so Happy Valentine's Day
Our family has been sick for a few weeks. Of course when it seems we're all finally getting better, someone gets sick again and it passes to everyone again. So, I had just gotten over being really sick last week. I had a fever, nausea, headache, sore throat, cough, congestion, chills, and an ear infection. After being on antibiotics for a few days I finally started feeling good again and of course, Tim gets sick and now I'm sick again. I'm so sick of being sick. So we basically had a very dull Valentine's day. The most physical contact I had with my husband was a 5 second hug. I worked all day, he went to school and didn't come home til around 7:30. We ate, Tim did homework while I fed and held Levi, then we went to bed. So exciting..... *sigh* I really just want to be better. My throat is killing me and I can't hear out of my left ear very well due to my ear infection from last week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's child care for you. Hope you guys get better soon.
ReplyDeleteDitto. All I have to say is welcome to parenthood! We've all been sick too. Love the pictures of Levi! What a handsome little guy!
ReplyDelete