Sleep doesn't seem like a word anymore after your have looked at it long enough. My son sure enjoys it though. Levi's been super sick lately. He must have an awful cold. Nothing I'm too worried about but he's got boogers everywhere, a cough, and is so cranky. It doesn't help that he's teething either... so there's a lot of drool and fussiness in my typical day as well. Anyway, Since he's been sick all he does is sleep. I know it's probably best to get himself some rest so he can get better, but it's literally ALL he does. Yesterday after I picked him up I fed him, and he was fussy but soon fell fast asleep in the car seat. We took him over to Tim's parents' place so we could play volleyball at the church. We got back about 3 hours later and they hadn't taken him out of the car seat yet because he was still asleep! We got him home, changed him and fed him again and then you guessed it... right back to bed. Slept til 6:45 this morning, fed him and fell back asleep til 10 when I fed him again. He made it until 11:15. He's sleeping next to me on the couch. I hope this is over soon.
On a better note, he's doing SO much better with spitting up. I haven't had him really spit up on me in a while. However, he has peed on me twice in the last 2 days. Something that hasn't happened since he was about 2-3 months old.
Lots of sleep could mean he is growing too. Poor baby being sick! That is no fun. Levi is getting so big. I love all these cute pictures. His face is so cute and round!
ReplyDelete