Saturday, April 30, 2011

UPDATES! Finally....

It's been a while since we posted pictures of Levi. Well, he's getting so big that it's getting very difficult for me to carry him in his car seat anywhere. In fact, it's even getting hard for Tim. However, I'd rather have a fat healthy baby than a skinny thing that doesn't look healthy. Plus, I love to chew on those cheeks.
 Trying out his bumbo for the first time. Not really a fan of sitting upright. In fact, every time I try to get him to sit he screams because he hates it so much. I think he'd rather be on his belly which he's not a fan of either. Anyway, the next picture is a good one that I caught. He is well known for this action
Once I put him on his belly and he was so tired, he just fell asleep. He looks pretty lifeless. Don't worry, I didn't leave him like that. When Levi sleeps, he SLEEPS so I didn't even wake him up when I put him in his crib that night.

I've posted 3 other blog posts today, make sure you check them out to finally get up to date with our family.

2 comments:

  1. I love it that our boys look like their mommies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely! I feel that he will act just like Tim when he's older though. I'm sure there will be stages.

    ReplyDelete