So, I had a birthday... a week ago(October 20). It was really good too. I'm the big 2-3 At work, the owners of my company got me 2 tickets to see Beauty and the Beast on Broadway. The company is coming through Springfield on a tour and I believe is showing only once. The show isn't until march and I think tickets are sold out. AND, our seats are awesome. 6th row of the mezzanine (so not front front aka orchestra) and right smack dab in the middle. I'm so excited. My bosses (husband and wife owners of company) are also taking Tim and I out to eat beforehand because they have tickets too. I"M SO EXCITED.
Tim was not so excited. For one reason, how was he going to top that?? Well, I came home from work ON my birthday and there were presents on the kitchen table. Tim says to me, Dave and Mariann may have gotten you a better present but mine are BIGGER! Turns out Tim had bought me a sewing machine and a starter kit (colored threads, bobbins, needles, pins, scissors, seam ripper etc.). I was excited because I've been wanting one for about a year now. So in the future if Tim takes an internship I will have one more hobby that can occupy my time. We also got Buffalo Wild Wings (which is my favorite!) and went out to see a movie that night. All while my father in law watched Levi. Also, my bestie from work, Ashlee, got me a gift card to bath and body works for $20. Some for me and some for Tim. Did you know they sell men's fragrances and lotions now too? Well, with the sales and specials they had going on, plus a coupon for 20% off, and my $20 gift card. I went in and bought $60 worth of stuff and only ended up paying $10 out of pocket. SCORE. Plus since I "spent" over $50, I got a free travel lotion too.
Now since mine is over, it's on to planning for Levi's. Who, by the way, is walking a ridiculous amount. He's practically running, he's just not very good at it. :) Time has flown by!
Yay! You will love your sewing machine. I get tons of use out of mine! It's so fun! You machine probably came with some tools and extra feet and things too..
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Sarah! You are so amazing!
ReplyDelete