Thursday, October 6, 2011

More News

This past week has been so stressful, yet full of blessings. It seemed we were stuck between a rock and a hard place and I started to just break down. Yes, tears everywhere.
However, I was struck last night as I was doing some homework. I was reading a devotional by Dallin H. Oaks and the subject was on timing. I haven't read all of it yet, but from what I did get, it basically mentioned that the Lord has his own timetable and we must learn to make the right decisions and at the right time. We can do this by trusting in the Lord, exercising our faith, and praying continually so that we may be guided along the way.

2 days later, Tim informed me of what may be the BEST news that our family has ever gotten. Nothing's for sure so there's no guarantee. Stay tuned...... we're still praying.

1 comment: