Sunday, January 8, 2012

My new years resolutions

Dear Reader,

I feel that I may have overwhelmed myself. This will be the first official full week of Tim's internship. I'm going to try my best to stay as busy as possible. In the weeks leading up to Tim's departure I came up with idea on top of ideas of what I will do while he is gone. Well, I don't think I have enough time in the day to do everything I would like. Obviously, taking care of Levi and the dogs are first and foremost. But then, there's EVERYTHING else. When I finished my list, I realized how much there was. And all of it on top of my full time work schedule, commute time, and my church calling...... I think I've just tuned by "to-do list" into my 2012 New Year's resolutions list. (the only change being more BYU classes completed).

Things I would like to accomplish:
Sew new dog beds
Sew Levi some soft blocks
Plan daily menus for Tim and I
PREPARE those menus/freezing for later dates
Getting back into a workout routine
Finishing 2 BYU online classes
Plan weekends to do fun stuff with Tim and Levi
Up my temple attendance
Read more books
Finish my cross stitch (which I know won't happen, but it's a goal for the year)
Take more pictures of Levi
Finish my Wedding scrapbook
Start a scrapbook of Levi
Read my "photography for dummies" book
Take the dogs to the vet and then get Maggie fixed (I HAVE to do this, ugh)

Sincerely,

Super Mom (haha, riiiiiiiight)



No comments:

Post a Comment