Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Slump be gone

No more pathetic me. I know, it was bad. I'm finally over being mopey and unproductive. Proud to say I wasn't a complete mess on Sunday when Tim left. Not a single tear, in front of  him anyway.
We're going on week 4 of the internship and I've found a little bit of energy. I've finally registered for an online class but I'm waiting on the book to come in the mail before I can submit any assignments. I also finished my financial aid application. Hopefully some good news will happen in the next few weeks with that. I was also able to clean clean clean today. Unfortunately, I do NOT have a dishwasher. Since Tim and I have been married we have had only one apartment with a dishwasher and it didn't even work for the first 2 months of our living there. Anyway, that means I have to do the dishes, and OH how I dislike to do the dishes. I'm trying to stay on top of things so they don't pile up either. Laundry is in process and dinner for the week is planned and half made so it will be easy to put together.

Work is going great, the only downside is that I'm not free during the day. Lately, there have been a lot of activities at church or among the ladies at church that are during the week or worse during the day. I can't go to these things because I work full time and it definitely stinks. I have basically no interaction in Relief Society at church because I'm a primary teacher, so the only time I would have are the activities planned outside of Sunday meetings. And it stinks because my weekends are currently devoted to Tim so activities on the weekend would be put to the side anyway. I guess I'm just in a rut. Solution? Going to the temple with Tim! It's been for-ev-er since we've been. I mean.... since before we found out we were pregnant. So almost 2 years. I think it's bout time we made some changes. That being said, I've scheduled us for a session for our "date night" this Friday and really looking forward to getting some spiritual time.

As for family life, Levi had learned what Time Out is. It's amazing how mobile the child is until we put him in the spot and he doesn't move until we go get him. Granted, that's only about 1-2 minutes. I think it will be a good learning experience. He's still a wonderful little boy and I love him, I just don't love his temper tantrums.

No comments:

Post a Comment