Today is one of those days, where I hate working full time. On average, I spend about 2 hours of quality time with my little boy everyday. (I am not including travel time in the car) I want to feel more productive. And it's not that I don't feel productive, because I get tons done every day at work. Sometimes it's hard to see that just bringing in the income is very essential. I guess this will help me understand when Tim is the one with that primary role. When I come home, I have little energy to do much else, so my wife/mother/homemaker role gets diddly squat on the productive scale.
I will go crazy, I can already see it coming.
Patience, definitely something I'm working on.
You accomplish a lot each day. Just going to work is an accomplishment. Just don't set such high expectations for yourself when you get home from work. All you can do is feed you and Levi dinner and get him to bed you have accomplished all you need to. Relax and enjoy each day for what it is.
ReplyDeleteI was going to call you tonight and say congrats but I keep thinking about it too late because ya'll are an hour ahead. So any way congrats over email and I will call you later. I am so excited for you!
ReplyDelete