Sunday, March 11, 2012

Catch up!

So it's been some time since the last post. Just keeping it a little up to date for those years when I want to visit old memories. I've also noticed that I haven't posted pictures of Levi since his birthday and when he was sick. So a few weekends ago we headed down to Newport Aquarium with Levi and he really enjoyed the fish. I think maybe another year before he really gets into it. He was sorta fussy and we went on a day they didn't allow strollers. Check out some pictures!

He has so much personality.



And is very very strong willed :)

The last two are Levi from a few days ago. Levi is almost 16 months old and is running right on average for everything. Except for maybe his head size he's a little above average.

We make such a cute kid! And you especially know it when people go out of their way to tell you. (Warms my heart)
OH and we have a Halloween baby on the way! Yay!

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie! I can definitely see more Tim in Levi now that he is a little older. He is a good mixture of the both of you. I wonder what your next baby will look like... boy or girl. How exciting! Congrats miss prego!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because I'm the only one on the planet who doesn't do facebook, I just found out you were prego when you posted this. So I'm probably also the last person to congratulate you. Congratulations! Hope you're feeling well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, thanks Jenae but I'm sure you're not the last one. I think there's still family yet to find out.

      Delete