We've been super busy lately. I'm still trying to get things from Ohio cleared up and finished. We've never had any luck with internet companies when it comes to customer service. Our Penske rental truck charged us over a hundred dollars for turning it in "late" (our days were fri night to sun night but of course they're not open on sunday) Changing banks and avoiding additional fees. Indiana also requires that we get new licenses and we have to take the written test to get them. (Annoying) Tim is having issues with school, we don't want to pay out of state tuition so school for him is on hold.
However, on a good note. Tim is doing well at work and enjoying every minute of it. He's also training our newer yellow lab, Maggie, hunting skills and she's really picking up on things. Did I mention she's a BEAUTIFUL dog now. Awkward puppy, but beautiful grown dog. Dixie is just.... well, she's just Dixie. She's more protective and more companion like than a working dog.
I've been doing a lot of cooking lately. Tim says I've been blowing stuff out of the park lately. Sometimes my afternoons while Levi naps is researching what I've got and what I can make with it. I'm also still working on school. That's getting there, but because it's deadline isn't until 2013, sometimes it gets put on the back burner.
I'm also 21 weeks prego, and the nightly heartburn and tossing and turning has begun. Not enjoying this.
I have a new calling at church. I teach the 15-18 year old sunday school class. They like me and I feel I've gotten lucky with willing and involved kids.
Levi has his 18 month checkup 2 weeks ago. He's short (go figure) but as far as comprehension and development the doc said he's above average for boys so he's right up there with the girls. Knows and understands lots of words. Fine and gross motor skills are doing great. He still doesn't like to sit still which makes church a hassle but the fact that he goes to Nursery is also a blessing.
Until next time
No comments:
Post a Comment