Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Lucky Me

So I absolutely LOVE my new OB doc. She's very sincere and is soooo nice. She's got a great personality too. During our appointment today, she was even whisked away because she had a patient who was going in to labor. Not before she made all of our questions were answered and she still listened to my heart and lungs. I have such a great feeling about her.

I'm only 17 1/2 weeks through my pregnancy today but half the time I forget I'm pregnant. I've felt the little one kick just recently but people still can't tell I'm pregnant. What do you think?
 These are the best pics I could get standing on a stool in front of our bathroom mirror. 

I also thought I'd blow up a lot bigger and sooner with my second. Here's a picture of me at 19 weeks with Levi. It's basically the same.

Anyway, my blog title says lucky me for a reason. With Levi we found out he was a boy at 19 weeks. With this one we discovered the sex at 17 1/2. It took the ultrasound tech a while to get baby to cooperate but eventually we got the view.

I'm unable to post pictures of the ultrasound because scanner is not connected. I don't want to take a picture of a picture, and no one can tell what's in those pictures anyway.

But here goes!


WE ARE



YAY, How exciting right???

My dream is to have a little girl with dark brown hair like Tim's and beautiful blue eyes. One can only hope for hair color but we'll love her regardless.

Tim's first reactions were "I have to get better at shooting" (for when she starts seeing boys) and "Now we have to pay for a wedding" ** He's being sarcastic of course** Haha, I love him.

3 comments:

  1. A girl! Yay! Congrats! Hope you're enjoying stay-at-home-mommy life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tim's comment. Lol as it goes now ill never pay for a wedding BUT 4 missions so about the same lol. Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's about time we have another girl in the family!!

    ReplyDelete