Monday, October 28, 2013

Bzzzzzzzzz


What's that sound?
Bzzzzzzz.....

Can you guess?
bzzzz

Ever heard of BzzAgent?
bzz bzz bzz

A few months ago I signed up to be a Bzz Agent.
A few friends of mine from church have done it and they really liked their experiences.
To give you a little run down:
You take surveys so Bzzagent knows more about you.
Using the results, they send you an invite for a Bzz Campaign.
Bzz Kits are sent in the mail and are usually coupons for free or discounted products
You use the products and talk about them with friends by face-to-face, phone,email, social networking
You report back to Bzz agent on the products and your experiences.

HOW COOL IS THAT?

My first campaign was the Comfort's for Baby Bzz Campaign and I received coupons for free shampoo, lotion, bibs, and toddler training pants. Plus coupons for discounted products to give to friends
I was really surprised by how well I liked their products.(p.s. Comfort's for Baby is also known as KROGER BRAND baby)



Our favorite products?????
Definitely the baby shampoo and the toddler training pants.
I use the baby shampoo on both of my kids because it smells so good. Yes, we have head-to-toe wash but this shampoo is SO NICE. Lathers nicely and smells of lavender and chamomile.
The training pants were awesome with Levi. He loved the designs, referring to them as just underwear, and they worked great. Using another store's name brand training pants Levi had always leaked out the edges of his pants causing more dirty laundry than necessary.
The Comfort's for Baby toddler training pants work better and fit better for the same price as other store/generic brands. We love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment