Sunday, February 27, 2011
Bad Blogger
I am a TERRIBLE blogger. I love to look at my friends' pages, but I never think to update my own. Plus I tend to get pretty annoyed with the design portion of blogger and it frustrates me when I can't get it to look the way I want it to. I'm so envious of everyone else who has adorable blogs with all these cute things here and there dotting their pages. When I started being the only one working I figured I would have more time since I could come home from work and not have to worry about anything such as homework. Well, I also have a young child who takes up the rest of my time, since Tim usually HAS homework to do. Hopefully I can be a little bit better about getting this more updated. Enjoy some pictures of my little guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a little cutie pie. I love reading friends blogs too but when they don't update it gets really boring. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable baby boy! You have a cute one there. He is getting so big!
ReplyDelete