So as we all know, Easter was a little late in April this year. Well, apparently no one told my husband. I actually meant to post this 2 weeks ago, but after some technical difficulties it ended up not working and I haven't posted since. So I'm playing catch-up. Anyway, the date was April 3rd, and it was actually General Conference for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, so we were at home anyway. We woke up that morning and I asked Tim if he wanted peanut butter pancakes. Like I said, I think Tim thought I was doing specifically for Easter.
After we ate, Tim starts to boil water. I'm like, "What are you doing?" And he answers, "Boiling eggs, so we can dye them for Easter" That's when I had to break it to him that it wasn't really Easter. Let's just say that he was heartbroken. It also made since to why Tim bought me flowers the night before.
Well, to make Tim feel better. We dyed eggs anyway. Some of them didn't come out very well. Most of them we colored with a wax crayon so the dye wouldn't cover certain parts of the egg. The kit was way old, but surprisingly they didn't come out all too bad. Enjoy the pictures, the eggs didn't make it past that Sunday. Tim has a thing for eggs, especially hard boiled.
Love that my shirt matches our kitchen, lame. :)
Too funny! This post made me laugh out loud.
ReplyDelete