Who doesn't love fruit? I tell you Levi LOVES it. Within the last week or so we've started Levi on solid foods. At first I tried the whole rice with formula and he didn't take to that too well. He just wasn't used to the formula being a different texture. Anyway, this was our first attempt and as you can see, we were MESSY!
A few days later we tried and again, this time with applesauce, and SUCCESS!!! He loves it and eats very well. It still takes him some time to get it all down, because he just sticks his tongue out a lot. So far we've tried applesauce, pears, and sweet potatoes. He's also had bananas, but he's only had them at daycare. I've read that bananas can add to constipation and he already has a hard time passing bowel movements sometimes so I don't give them to him. Here are some more pictures, specifically of daddy helping!
There weren't very many good pictures. Levi panics when he doesn't get food one spoonful after another and either grabs at the spoon or the bowl, making the pictures blurry or his hands are in his face.
YUM!
No comments:
Post a Comment