Saturday, September 17, 2011

10 months today!

My sweet little boy is growing up so fast. Today he is 10 months. He's talking more and more, he pulls himself up on EVERYTHING, he loves to walk with assistance. He's been crawling on all fours for some time now, I just never really documented it. Levi has also had about 3 or 4 haircuts since birth. If you remember, when he was born he had a mohawk. Eventually that hair got really long and stood out about 3 inches above his head. I could've curled it and it would've looked like this.

Since it had still grown the most in the middle, we buzzed it around 8 months to still give him that fauxhawk. Any pictures I have you still can't tell much. He has hair like I do and grows SUPER fast, because a month later he looked like this. (terrible picture, but I love it)
Then we finally took the buzzers to it again. Which by the way, he does great with them. Levi just sits there while I cut his hair, sometimes Tim has to give him something to look at or distract him with because he won't sit for long. What I really mean is that the sound of the buzzers and the feeling of them doesn't bother him in the slightest. Anyway, here he is at 9 months fresh after a haircut, and happy I might add.
He also slimmed down a bit from his chunkiness since he's been so much more mobile. I also tried to take pictures of him this morning, but it didn't happen. One he's way to happy and hyper in the morning, and Two he would just get mad at me when I tried to get him to stay still. It's more of a "I wanna play MOM!!" So here's a video instead. Happy 10 Months!!!



Hooray for families!! I love mine so much!


1 comment:

  1. He has changed so much in the last few posts. I can't believe he will be 1 in just 2 months! He is so cute and it is so fun that he says dada. I love it. I bet you just can't get enough of that little guy. He sure is adorable! I miss my nephew!

    ReplyDelete