Monday, September 24, 2012

Levi's Latest and "Nesting"

As if I'm not clean-crazy already because of this whole "nesting" thing...Levi now decides to bring me every little thing off the floor which makes me feel like my house is a mess.

Ok, so I don't sweep right away after dinner, especially if dinner is not messy/saucy, full of crumbs, etc. So needless to say, the next morning after breakfast, Levi brings me tiny little crumbs or the single dog hair he finds on the floor. I guess I can't complain, at least he's not putting it in his mouth anymore.

I didn't nest with Levi, but it's way bad with this one. I get frustrated easily because I feel like my efforts are wasted, like there's no point in cleaning up with a husband and almost 2 year old undoing everything I just did. BUT, if I do put it off... I feel like a terrible housewife. Tim calls me crazy, and I'll gladly accept it. He has to tell me a million times that the house is not "filthy"..... (but it really is!!)

On a higher note:
Someone gave us another couch. The boards supporting it are broken and you sink WAY down, but Tim said he could fix it. I'm just glad to have more seating options or places for people to sleep when they visit.
Tim also got a bonus at work for doing a great job on a project. It was good and bad timing. It would have been nice to spend it on something more enjoyable, like some end tables, an ottoman/toy box downstairs for Levi, and a new play set or outdoor toys for Levi (he has NO outside toys) but it went towards my current medical bills for this pregnancy (which is good too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment