SO, I'm terrified about going into labor sooner rather than later. I don't know why, I just am. I haven't been sleeping very well. Not because I'm uncomfortable but because I'm so anxious. We head to bed around 10:30 and I sleep until about 2 a.m. which is when I have to use the bathroom. I'm then up every hour or so going to the bathroom. (weird) Then I wake up at 4:30 a.m. (for the past 2 days its been like this) and can not get back to sleep until Tim leaves for work.
What makes me even more nervous? Doc said 2nd births and so on progress faster so I need to be at the hospital sooner when contractions start. AND, I haven't packed my hospital bag or washed any of her clothes. Still need to unpack and find our receiving blankets, burp cloths, and nursing cover I used with Levi (who KNOWS where those are) I'm not feeling very prepared and I'm sure when it happens Levi will poop, say he's hungry, and throw a tantrum ALL at the same time while I'm trying to get out the door.
No comments:
Post a Comment