Thursday, June 20, 2013

Wine!

This is my first ever alcoholic purchase. I was carded and everything! It was a new experience much like everyone else who turns 21 and can legally buy and drink alcohol.
Anyway, one of my favorite restaurants here in Fort Wayne is Granite City. Super yummy food and only a tad bit pricier than say... Applebee's. Kids meals are totally worth it too because there is plenty of food, something we've always struggled with... getting enough food to feed Levi. My favorite meal there is chicken Marsala. Its a $16 plate but oh my it is soooo yummy. So I decided to make it myself.. for much cheaper. As you can see my purchase of a $7 wine was the most I spent.
It was so easy!! And Tim said mine was better than the restaurants which made me feel even better.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT!!! Send me the recipe...that looks like something brandon will eat!

    ReplyDelete