Thinking today I realized how happy I am with my life. Obviously, things could always go better but I'm not complaining either. Tim informed me today that he will have over 100 credit hours at Ohio State by the end of Spring Quarter. Which means 2 year of school left, which isn't too bad really. Also, I have a job that helps make ends meet. I'm able to support our family, pay the bills, and still have some to play with afterward and that's something I can never be more grateful for. The down side to things.... I'm working and not home with my little boy. Yes, he can be exhausting at times but I miss him so much. I'm sure people wonder why I don't give him up to people very often. Here's why, from the time he's been 6 weeks, I've been at work from 8:15 til 5:15 Monday through Friday. When I come home, I see him awake for maybe 3 hours....and since he's sleeping through the night I don't see him til 7:30 when I wake up and feed him and head right back out the door. He's my first child and I feel that I don't get to spend a whole lot of time with him. So THAT'S why I don't offer him to people. I still haven't gotten my LEVI fix, and it may be a while before I do.
Anyway, the reason it's all worth it is because I know that Tim and I will get to that point eventually, everything else is temporary. It's worth it because the things I have in front of me everyday make me happy. I have a home, my husband, and my little guy. I love his little ears. His hair that sticks straight up makes me smile. His fat thighs and tiny little butt make my day. And his chubby cheeks and beautiful smile melts me heart in an instant. However... I do not like crying. Which is what I am hearing right now... so not to cut this short but I must attend to the crying child who is freaking out on account of his mother not being within sight. (Oh yes, we are there already) Ta ta!
Sarah - I love those faces! So when are you going to post more pictures of that cute baby boy of yours? I love seeing how he is growing.
ReplyDelete