Thursday, July 7, 2011

Downward dog to army crawl.

Levi has officially taken off! Within one day he went from just holding himself up on his hands and toes a.k.a. "downward dog" to doing an army crawl. OK, so he's not full blown crawling yet. That's ok because I need a little bit of time to prepare the house for baby-proofing. I'm sure he'll be there by the beginning of next week. It's about time we got him something other than the few toys he has. I grew up playing with cardboard boxes, but there are so many different things these days. Even ones that will help his coordination and develop in other areas both physically and mentally. We will see what we can do. I'm sure anything is better than the Oreo cookie wrapper that he is obsessed with in the video below. He'll be walking before we know it.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh my Gosh! It won't be much longer before you are telling him to sit down and SHUT-UP!!!!!! LOL:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his wiggle crawl. It is so cute and sweet. Levi is getting so big! I can't wait to see you all again.

    ReplyDelete