Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Levi's first 4th of July

After eating tons of food this past weekend, we packed up and drove to Yellow Springs to watch the fireworks with Missy, Ryan, and the boys. We got there super early, laid out a blanket and chairs and enjoyed the company while the boy's played baseball and football with Uncle Tim. This was also Levi's first 4th of July. He sat quietly the entire time, no fussing, and watched the fireworks with delight. Occasionally he flinched when there was a really big explosion, but who doesn't? At oen point and time I had to cover his eyes because the flashes were so bright they hurt my eyes. (Did I mention we were SUPER close. about 200 yards away from where they lit them off) I also covered his ears at the finale bceause it was SOOO loud. Here's a video I took though of him enjoying the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment