Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Too Busy

This whole bloggin thing is hard. I have so much to do and so little time. I don't know how people do it sometimes. Granted, I don't sacrifice sleep for my blogging either. Between work, baby, husband, school, church calling, and household chores... I don't have much time for anything.

On a lighter note, Tim and I attended our cousin Ashley's wedding last friday. It was wonderful, she was absolutely gorgeous, and the reception was a blast. We've learned next time to find a babysitter because it through Levi's whole schedule off and he was pretty cranky. It didn't help that Tim was in the wedding party so I was sitting with Levi alone for a while, who also by the way decided to pee on me for the first time in months while changing his diaper at the reception. While the wedding party took pictures after the ceremony I grabbed my own camera and did a photoshoot with Levi. I will post my favorites when I get home. (Hence the so busy part of my life, I'm posting at work while on break)

1 comment:

  1. You are one amazing chicka! What a great mom and wife you are! I can't wait to see those pictures of Levi. I bet he is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete