My life is going to change forever in 3 days. That's right.... only 3 more days of just a family of 3.
We recently discovered that our little girl is already a handful and darn right stubborn. She's in a BREECH position and doctor has said that the shape of my uterus just won't allow her to turn this late. After the confirming ultrasound 2 weeks ago, I did everything in the book to try and get her to turn. All the safe ones of course, all those "myths" about getting babies to turn. It was worth a shot I say.
BUT, needless to say, we've scheduled the c-section.
Yea... C-section. Can you say "freaked out"?
Our little girl will arrive in this world via C-section on October 22, 2012.
I'll admit it. I'm excited, but I'm still scared to undergo a major abdominal surgery with its extended recovery time. All worth it in the end, regardless of the marks left on my body.
I'll admit it. I'm excited, but I'm still scared to undergo a major abdominal surgery with its extended recovery time. All worth it in the end, regardless of the marks left on my body.
Be sure to check back next week when we update with our birth story
No comments:
Post a Comment