For the last 3 weeks, Indiana weather has been just as crazy as Ohio's has ever been. Some days it's the AC, some days its just the windows, and some days the heat is on. Make up your mind mother nature!
Luckily the area of the house we spend the most time actually face south which keeps the house very warm yet still keeps the upstairs cooler for ideal sleeping. Today's temp is 52 degrees. I don't have the heat or anything else on but its over 74 degrees in the house because of the direct sunlight. I'm almost sweating.
More positive note: I'm officially FULL TERM, which means 37 weeks and baby would be able to function properly if born now (without any other medical conditions). We're not counting down the weeks anymore, we're counting the days. Only 19 to go til due date.
No comments:
Post a Comment