I know I said I'd have part 2 of our recent week's activities up soon but I have to have to share this. (Plus the pictures for last week activities are on the camera and this is uploaded straight from my phone)
Any who....
Kroger had a sale. 56 count Huggies wipes were regular $2.19. With your Kroger card they were $1.99.
BUT when you buy 4 packs the price for each was only $0.99.
THEN I got a manufacturers coupon for $1.00 off. So yes.. I got them for free but technically I still paid tax. But since they owed me 4¢ because of my coupon I only paid $0.24 for 4 packs!!!
Holy Awesome deal
It was some work though because Kroger only accepts so many coupons at a time. So different days and a few different Krogers later... voila!! FORTY.. yes 4-0 packs.See below. I'm stocked for some time.
That is awesome! I always wished I could figure out how to do that. Although when I first pulled this up, the picture was really small and at first glance....well i'm not even going to tell you what I thought it was. Just know that you see it on movies, it's illegal, and you go to jail LOL
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha!!!
Delete