I stink at getting pictures up on the internet. It's just a process that I never feel like doing, but I figured I should at least get a more updated picture of Levi on here. He's such a stinkin cutie and I love him to death. He's developing such an adorable personality and he reminds me of Tim soooo much. He may look like me, but he definitely acts like his father. For example, he smiles when he passes gas or has a bowel movement, and when I TRY to be upset over something small (such as warm baby puke running down the inside of my shirt) he just looks at me and smiles. He reminds me that life is too short to not love every moment. Check out these pictures where I finally was able to get him smiling long enough to capture the moment.
This is one the first few pictures where I had to get his attention, keep it on my face, and then take a picture without looking. Levi tends to look right at the camera and stare at it blankly and WILL NOT do anything for us if he's being recorded or if we're trying to take a picture.
Finally, EYES on me and starting to smile
There's my baby boy! One of the cutest pictures I got!
Til he smiled like this and I melted.
He does have me wrapped around his little finger. This last picture is one where he woke up early, around 5:30 a.m. and after I fed him he fell asleep and I didn't feel like moving either so I fell asleep as well. Tim discovered us both sleeping in the rocker in Levi's room that morning and decided to take a picture. Priceless huh?
Love the smiles!
ReplyDeleteSo so cute! He is getting so big. Have fun with that little guy. We miss you guys!
ReplyDelete