.. the back ache, the belly aches, no sleeping, can't get comfortable, weird vivid dreams, leg cramps.
All of these beautiful things that are a part of pregnancy. My doctor told me that after our first child, those pains tend to come a bit quicker since our bodies are aware of what's going on and change faster. If this means my ankles and feet start to swell sooner than later, I'm not going to be a happy camper. I told Tim I don't want to be pregnant in the summer with our next kid, especially with these ridiculous temperatures.
On a good note, I'm all baby. Today at my appointment, the nurse practitioner looked at me and said you're 25 weeks? You've got a tiny belly, and it's ALL baby. And I thought I was getting BIG. It's weird because she also sits on my right side, not in the center of my belly. Levi was the same way, never felt a single stretch, pain, or kick on my left. Which means I'm going to have a baby all up in my ribs making it difficult to breathe when I'm further along.
I guess what they say is true "No pain, no gain" (except for when birth occurs, then I'm counting on the epidural to help)
No comments:
Post a Comment