Friday, July 13, 2012

Being Grateful

Everyone posts it as some time in their "blogging life" or journal. Here are just a few

I'm grateful for my family that has overcome many obstacles in life.
I'm grateful for my healthy children (including yet to be born baby)
I'm grateful for the field of medicine and continuing breakthroughs.
I'm grateful for education.
I'm grateful for modern technology that allows me to keep in touch.
I'm grateful for my body and my health, including the ability to walk, run, hear, speak, feel, smell, and see.
I'm grateful for my talents and even the things I'm not so good at doing.
I'm grateful for friendships.
I'm grateful for forgiveness.
I'm grateful for my husband who provides for our family so that I can raise our children.
I'm grateful for the existence of LOVE.
I'm grateful for my freedom.
I'm grateful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Next time we say our prayers, lets be more specific rather than summing them up as "blessings".


No comments:

Post a Comment