Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pure deliciousness

So, I've been on Pinterest lately. This is what I found



I made them last night. They were delicious. (Baby liked them) Very rich, you'll need a large glass of milk with these. Will I make them again? Probably, but there are so many more interesting things to make. Plus I'm waiting on a bigger kitchen. Apartment size kitchen just doesn't work when I'm cooking.

On a more frustrating side of things. Levi is going through this stage where everything we teach him is the same word. Whereas before he repeated or attempted to repeat the things we say. Now it's "Levi, say ____" and the response we get is "yeah"  (with a nod of the head) It's like he's saying 'yeah mom and dad, you said it right the first time'.
   Ugh.

*Also, can I say how much I really dislike homework for my BYU class right now. I have 12 assignments left to do, all of which are easily 10 typed pages* Ugh, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment