Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pregnancy Brain

Soooo, I'm becoming VERY forgetful. I forget to do tasks that Tim has asked me to do since I'm home and I feel really bad about it. I forget to change Levi's diaper until I realize there is a wet spot on the floor (or my lap)

Apparently I also forget to eat. It didn't dawn on me until TODAY that I didn't eat lunch YESTERDAY. We don't use the microwave often except for reheating meals (occasionally for quick bacon). I even try to cook for lunch at times. Homemade pizza was dinner last night and I went to reheat some for lunch today. Behold!!! My bowl of tomato soup that was supposed to be yesterday's lunch was still in there. I do remember putting it in there, cooking it, AND really looking forward to it (Tomato is my favorite simple soup) but I guess I didn't remember to actually eat it.

I eat... A LOT. Which is why I'm beginning to think I might go crazy with this "pregnancy brain" because when it gets to the point that I start to forget the basic needs of life... that could be a problem.

Switching to Levi really quick. I've discovered he eats better when he's by himself. When we all sit at the table and he has food in front of him, he tends to play more often. If it's sitting in front of him and no one else is there to interact, he tends to eat more and all of his food, including his veggies. (This adds to my problem because I eat AFTER Levi does and it already down for a nap)

No comments:

Post a Comment