Usually, when it starts raining- I don't catch it in time to get the dogs through the house into their kennels in the garage and they're usually filthy. So I either let them in while they're soaked (which they usually shake as soon as they're inside and get mud all over the floors) or I leave them outside in the rain.
I usually leave them outside in the rain. Especially with my "nesting" stage still in strong force.
Until we have the funds to expand the fence around the house and put in a doggie door to the garage, we needed a short term solution. Tim decided to take down some shelving and storage pieces the last homeowners left and used it to make the dogs a dog house.
Levi always wants to help. So I found his plush toolbelt from grandma and grandpa Ruchty with all the tools and he came outside to help daddy.
I seriously love this kid. Look at those baby blues. Growing up so FAST
I feel like the receipt in hand is a work order and he's gone to pick up the lumber for his project. Luckily we had no smashed fingers or toes, and no splinters from the night.
He's going to LOVE doing stuff with Tim when he's older and more capable.
Daddys little helper.
ReplyDelete